LTL Shipping Services
Trying to figure out the cost of your Less than Truckload shipment? Search for and compare rates with our online LTL freight quote calculator, a simple yet effective tool that will also allow you to book your inland shipping instantly, plan for it and track your cargo at all times. Forget about spending hours on comparing carriers and organizing your shipment, Pakistan Logistics Cell offers you a fast and easy solution for your LTL shipment quotation and management.
Think of LTL shipping like rideshare for freight. Your cargo shares space in the trailer with other shippers’ cargo. This is called capacity sharing, and by using capacity sharing, shipping LTL freight reduces costs for shippers. The shipper is charged only for the space their cargo uses.
Why Choose LTL Shipping?
Shippers might choose LTL shipping for:
- Cargo weighing more than 150 pounds.
- Large, bulky items.
- Palletized or crated shipments.
- Shipments that don’t require the use of the entire trailer.
- Shipping cargo through local terminals and distribution centers.
- Business shippers and individuals who want affordable freight rates.